5X6w 18650 Rechargeable LED 395nm UV Flashlight
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Natural Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JAFL-N2
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Charging type: Rechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: IP65
- Surface Preparation of Reflecting cup: Smooth
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Battery: 3PCS*AAA/18650
- Specification: CE ROHS
- HS Code: 940540900
- Usage: Camping, Home, Car, Boat
- Switch: Back Push (on/off)
- Runtime: >6H
- Battery Type: Ni-MH Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Plastic
- Material: Aluminum
- LED: High Power
- Trademark: JIAN TECHNOLOGY
- Origin: China
|Light source||5PCS High power 6W LED|
|Battery||4PCS 18650 Li-ion rechargeable|
|Size||Head Diameter 70mm Length 150mm|
|Working environment temperature||-20~50ºC|
(1) Install battery
Open the battery bin, install 4PCS of 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries in the same direction. Be advised that the "-" end should face the back. Backwards installation can damage the LED bulb.
(2) Change light mode
Click the switch to turn on or change the mode of the flashlight.
• If the lamp is used less than once a month, remove the batteries between uses to prevent slow discharge.
• To maximize the lifespan of the Li-ion rechargeable battery, please charge the battery before it is completely out of power.
• Inspect the lamp monthly and carefully remove any damaged batteries and clean any corrosion.
• Please don't disassemble the lamp, doing so can cause damage to the lamp.
TROUBLESHOOTING If the lamp does not turn on or stay on, please first make sure the battery is working and replace the battery if needed. If the problem is not solved, then check if the spring assembly is clean and free of corrosion or other obstruction. Clean as needed. If the lamp still does not operate properly, please see the "Warranty" section.
To avoid risk of eye injury, do not shine the light directly into the eyes.
Avoid exposing batteries to open flames or excessive heat, which may cause leakage or explosion.
To avoid risk of injury to eyes or skin, do not contact with any material leaked from a battery.
Keep the lamp protected during travelling to avoid the lamp being accidently turned on, which may cause fire.
The lens and the head of the lamp could be very hot when the lamp is tuened on, avoid touching them to prevent scalding.
The lamp, including all internal components, but excluding battery, charger and accessories (if applicable), has a limited one year warranty from date of purchase. Battery and charger are
warranted for 6 months from date of purchase. All accessories are not covered under this warranty.
Warranty will NOT be honored for:
• Battery leakage or explosion due to misuse.
• Product damage due to alteration, misuse, battery leakage or lack of maintenance.
• Unit which was repaired by anyone other than authorized service facilities.
1) are used high power UV led package, nickel alloy casing, to further improve the luminous efficiency of violet, purple reduces decay, extended service life.
2) Our own separate chip package, the effective control of the band and UV effects.
3) high luminous intensity.
4) Professional violet detection equipment, stable quality and reliable.
1) to identify the authenticity of the currency (distinguished from watermark and paper currency of both)
2) for sterilizing instruments, money detector equipment, security testers and other products
3) to test watermark products, such as: Water test * goods cottage mobile phones, regular inspection invoice tickets, social security card, high-end cosmetics, fragrance * high-grade tobacco, alcohol, furniture, wood and other anti-counterfeiting
4) for viewing your amber is true or false (true amber yellow or blue glow, fake amber does not light)
5) using UV light for the positioning of microorganisms
6) Check the glass or crafts hidden repairs
7) for: Sunglasses sales staff for UV testing tools
|Lamp||6LED 395nm UV LED|
|Output Levels||5 mode|
|Power Source||3pcs 26650|
|Burn Time||Approximate 20 hours|
|Switch||Tail-cap click switch|