High Power Full Spectrum COB 1800W LED Grow Light COB Chip for Commercial Cultivation
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Natural Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Application: Fruit and Vegetable, Flowers, Special Crops, Leafy, Fruit, Seedling
- Emitting Color: Red and Blue
- Power: 1800W
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Life: 50000h
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Red: 620-630nm
- Voltage: 85-265(V)
- Specification: CE ROHS
- IP Rating: IP63
- Input Voltage: 85V-265V
- Shape: Square
- Housing Material: Iron
- LED Chips: Epistar
- Size: 460X460X83.5mm
- Blue: 460-470nm
- Trademark: JIAN
- Origin: China
|Total power: 1800w|
|Led type: 9pcs 64x3w cob chip|
|Reflective cup degree: 90° (need to contact first if need 70 or 110)|
|Casing color: White|
|1pcs packing volume weight: 10.5KG|
|Ratio:660nm-12PCS 640nm-10PCS 470nm-3PCS 440nm-3PCS 610nm-2PCS 525nm-1PCS 730nm-1PCS|
|Packing list: 1- Led grow light ,1- Power cord ,1- Hanging kit|
Why Choose Multi-band Spectrum Led Grow Light?
- 1- Dark Red 650~660nm, 620-630nm-the best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting;
- 2- Blue 430-440nm, 450-460nm-It is maximum peak points for vegetative and absorption;
- 3- Orange 610-615nm-It meets lower nm rating to make leaf larger and the flowers more
- 4-brilliant as well as attract insects pollination for raising fruiting;
- 5-White LEDs - Full-spectrum / wide-Kelvin -provide fill for all missing spectrums and add Lux.
- 6-UV 380 - 400 nm - Process of chlorophyll absorption begins. UV (ultraviolet) has the unique
- function of sterilization and kills phytopathogenic bacteria.
- 7-IR- There is little absorption by Chlorophyll here, but Phytochrome uses a nice portion.
- Flowering and germination is influenced.
How about the performance of led grow light compared with traditional HID/HPS lighting?
LED lights cost more money to front, but you will save about 50% power consumption of the light, cooling costs (very expensive in the summer) and annual bulb replacement. Follow the guidelines for recommended coverage area,and your LEDs will impress you with their yield. Comparing with HPS/MH bulbs LEDs will reduce much heat output,and also substantially reduces the risk of a fire hazard, especially in an enclosed space. Our led grow light mainly are red and blue spectrum, these two spectrums are the peak of plants absorption.
Why the actual power consumption is less than it's nominal power?
Does this light emit much heat?