LED Flood light
Item No.: JFS225H40W
Work voltage: AC(85-265V)/50-60Hz/48V
Power factor (PF): >0.95
Fixture efficiency: >95%
Color temperature(CCT): 2700-7000K
LED Life: >50000Hrs
|Power factor (PF):>0.95|
LED floodlights description:
LED Flood Light, also known as LED spotlight, LED projection lights, LED spotlights. LED flood light by controlling the built-in microchips, in a small engineering applications, can not control use, to achieve a gradual, transition, color flashing, random flashing, alternating gradient and other dynamic effects can also be controlled via DMX, achieve chase, scan results.
1) high quality high brightness LED light source, high luminous efficiency, high color, no radiation pollution, long life
2) use of optical grade PMMA lens, optical loss, good illumination
3) the installation location and power supply mounting position lamps will not be generated from the gap between the pressure drop caused by signal attenuation and LED color deviation
4) The shell is made of aluminum alloy lamp body and the overall molding process, effectively control the LED junction temperature, to further improve efficiency, increase service life
5) installation source and drive control circuitry uses patented technology to effectively ensure circuit stability and reduces the pressure drop caused by raw signal attenuation and LED color deviation
6) can be customized according to customer requirements of different emission colors and light effects
1) Lamp: High pressure cast aluminum
2) Mirror: 4mm high transmittance glass
3) Rubber Lead
Applications: LED flood light used primarily for single building, historical buildings exterior lighting, the light outside the building through lighting, indoor local lighting, green landscape lighting, billboard, medical facilities, cultural and other special lighting, bars, discos and other entertainment atmosphere lighting, etc.
Square, buildings, parks, railway stations, airports, sculpture, artwork, lawn, garden, workshop factories, shopping malls, streets, playgrounds, tennis courts, golf courses, basketball courts, soccer fields, billboards, residential and other floodlighting.